The school canteen is operated by the P & C and is situated at the end of the cola area. It operates as a healthy-aware canteen providing nutritious lunches and morning teas for all children K – 6. A Minnamurra Munchies Summer Price List is issued for terms 1 and 4 and a Minnamurra Munchies Winter Price List is issued for terms 3 and 4.
Hours of Operation
The canteen operates 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, opening at 8.30am to 1.30pm. Closure of the canteen is printed in the school newsletter.
Our canteen can only run efficiently with parents/grandparents/friends assistance. We greatly appreciate any time that you can spare.
If you are not already volunteering but would like to, please contact the canteen supervisor.
Volunteering in the canteen is fun, easy, and your child will love seeing you behind the counter. We really NEED your help!!
Menu & Ordering
When placing orders:
- Please print your child’s order in a dark pen.
- Make sure you include child’s name and class.
- Please print clearly.
- Please also print prices and total.
- Please make sure your paper bag is large enough for your child’s order.
- Lunch order to be placed in classroom basket at 9.00am.
This is a great help to our volunteers.